Women’s Summer Study – Wednesdays at 9:30am – June 6, 13, 20, 27 at Karen Lumpp’s house (no childcare)
926 Clearview Street (in town) Call Karen @ 330-687-5440 for more info.
Photos from our Seaside Escape 1 Day Retreat held at COBC in August 2011.
The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to equip and encourage the women of Country Oaks Baptist Church to:
- Follow Jesus fully by living out the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no commandment greater than these.
- Glorify God and enjoy Him forever. – (“The purpose of our life is to reveal to others how wonderful He is and to glorify and enjoy Him eternally.” – Elyse Fitzpatrick )
OUR GOAL – The goal of the Women’s Ministry Team is to encourage the women of Country Oaks Baptist Church to:
- Worship – Together we will seek to worship God through song, study, prayer and fellowship.
- Grow – We will provide opportunities to study God’s Word and fellowship together on a regular basis (i.e. weekly Bible studies), to coordinate special events and outside activities for further spiritual growth (i.e. yearly retreats, mentoring program.)
- Serve – We will provide opportunities for women to develop their spiritual gifts by serving in women’s ministry and encourage women to exercise their spiritual gifts on behalf of their church and community.
- Invite – We will encourage women to reach out to the ladies of our church and our community with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our theme for 2012 is: “Worship God in Spirit and in Truth.”
Please check out the Country Oaks Women’s Ministry Website at www.cobcwm.wordpress.com for more information on COBC’s Women’s Ministry.